THINGS I HATE EVERYONE LOVES
I can’t remember where I first saw a blogpost like this. What I do know is that I’ve since been keeping a list in my phone of things I hate everyone loves. There’s quite a few things on here that are super popular among bloggers (and my friends). I’ve got quite the strong opinion on things so please, don’t feel offended. You can make fun of my Geordie Shore obsession instead. Sounds like a deal, right?
1. My hair.
2. Coffee. I can’t stand the taste of coffee nor do I like the smell. Especially not in the morning, please don’t talk to me with your morning coffee breath.
3. One Direction. So get out, get out, get out of my life and fall into the trash instead.
4. Frozen. I seriously think there’s something wrong with girls my age who can sing along to every song and get excited like a child on Christmas morning whenever they see something Frozen related in the shops.
5. Same goes for those Minions. Aren’t those yellow stuffed animals for 6 year olds?
6. Reading books is not my thing. Believe me, I’ve tried. I would love to be one of those girls who could just chill out with a cup of tea and a book. It’s a miracle I’ve passed literature at school! There’s more to come this year though… Wish me luck.
7. Alcohol. However, the pictures from last Saturday night may suggest otherwise.
8. Fish/sushi. *Throws up*
9. I can’t watch talent shows like The Voice, xFactor etc.. I would rather watch Frozen, and if you’ve read point no. 4, you’ll know that that’s not an option.
10. I have never seen any Harry Potter, The Hobbit or Lord of The Rings movie and I would like to keep it that way.
Well, that felt good! What’s that one thing you hate but others are absolutely obsessed with?